* Listing at the stock exchanges in Frankfurt, New York and Stuttgart to be maintained
Stuttgart/Auburn Hills, Jun 20, 2006
The Board of Management of DaimlerChrysler AG has approved the voluntary withdrawal of its Ordinary Shares (stock abbreviation: DCX) no par value, equity securities from listing on various stock exchanges, due to minimal trading of DaimlerChrysler AG Ordinary Shares, in certain stock exchanges and the costs and administrative burdens to maintain such stock exchange listings.
In particular, the company has today applied to delist DaimlerChrysler AG Ordinary Shares, no par value, equity securities (ISIN: DE 000 7100000, CUSIP: D1668R123, WKN: 710 000, VN 945657) from the following stock exchanges:
* Bourse de Paris (Euronext)
* SWX Swiss Exchange
* Philadelphia Stock Exchange
* The Chicago Stock Exchange, Incorporated
* NYSE Arca (formerly known as the Pacific Exchange, Inc.)
* Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
* Berlin-Bremen Stock Exchange (Berliner Börse AG)
* Duesseldorf Stock Exchange (Börse Düsseldorf AG)
* Stock Exchanges Hamburg and Hanover (BÖAG Börsen AG)
* Munich Stock Exchange (Bayerische Börse Aktiengesellschaft)
The company’s decision also reflects its intention to benefit from the integration of financial markets and to reduce complexity of administrative processes.
DaimlerChrysler will maintain its listing at the stock exchanges in Frankfurt, New York and Stuttgart.