The Brute is a highly mobile utility vehicle designed for extreme use; it’s also one of the most unique modern vehicles available. With less than 50 units per year scheduled to be built, the Brute is guaranteed to draw attention anywhere it goes. If you’re looking for the ultimate in utility and rugged aesthetics, the Brute is for you.
Originally designed for the 2002 SEMA Show, every aspect of the Brute conception focused around making a real world off-road truck that was fully reproducible and effective. As with all AEV designs, the vehicle’s great form came from the need to have great function.
The Brute has received a great deal of attention from the media, public and even DiamlerChrysler (it came very close to going to full production with Jeep). Check the notoriety section of the site to read some of the comments. The Brute is more then a conversion Jeep, it’s a lifestyle change.
Features Options & Upgrades
The Brute is available in a number of configurations. Unlike other AEV conversions, the Brute can be ordered with significantly less off-road equipment for those who choose to modify the vehicle themselves. Standard equipment is as follows:
Fined tuned specifically for where you live, what type of driving you do, and how you plan to use the vehicle. The option list is merely representative of our capabilities, if you don’t see something you’re interested in or have special needs, just ask us.
– Jeep Base Vehicle
– AEV Tuned 3.75″ Suspension with 285x75R16 (33”) Tires
– AEV Brute Rocker Guards
– AEV Heat Reduction Hood
– AEV Alloy Wheels
– Painted to Match Hardtop
High Capacity Features:
– Rear Airbag springs (Full Coil Replacement)
– Rear Bumper with 2” Receiver
– Rear rocker protection
– Spare tire mount
note: AEV Wheels and Hood are provided at no cost. – Available suspensions to accommodate up to 37” tires*
– ARB Bullbar Front Bumper
– AEV Tray Bed with removable sides
– Rear winch mount and winch (xd9000)
– Steel wheels (16×8)
– nTh Degree ‘Tummy Tucker’ Skid Plate
– AEV Seat Heaters & Heated Washer Fluid
– IPF H4 HeadLight Replacments
– IPF 930 SupperRally Lights (170W)
– IPF 900HID Lights (Not Accurately Rated in Watts)
– Warn 9500ti High Speed Winch
– Mopar RB1 Nagivgation System
– On Board Air Solutions
– HP Dana 60 and Dana 44 Axles
– AEV 570 HEMI V8 Engine Swap .